- Camlock spindle A2-11
- Heavy walled hardened and ground spindle
with 6.1" through-bore turns in stress-free precision
tapered roller bearing system. Dial control gives 20 spindle
- 20" wide bed engineered for rigidity,
a massive casting with integral ways hardened for long
Feed box cuts wide range of American Standard, Metric,
Module and DP threads.
- Pushbutton controlled rapid traverse,
longitudinal or cross.
- Simple, convenient controls for safer,
- Automatic oiling systems lubricate headstock,
feed box and carriage.
- Quality construction throughout, with
hardened and ground Cr/Mo gears and alloy steel shafts
mounted on ball or roller bearings.
Standard Equipment at no extra cost:
- Gap beds with precision filler blocks.
- Front mounted spindle stop/start, forward/reverse
- Automatic longitudinal stop systems,
with 6 stops that sequentially disengage feed at predetermined
points with repeatable precision.
- Tailstock that can be coupled to the
carriage, which allows using the tailstock for power drilling,
reaming and boring applications.