Download the release notes for the QC-5000 version 1.32 (964K), posted 2.24.99.
For your convenience, the QC-5000 version 1.32 software update can be downloaded two different ways. To prevent damaging existing files, please follow the printable installation instructions for your preferred method of download. For additional help, contact
We can send you diskette versions of any of these files by mail. Send your postal address to
Customer Serviceand we'll get them right out to you.
For QC-5000 systems with a connection to the internet, or if large capacity removable media (Zip drive, CD/R, etc.) will be used to transfer these files to the QC-5000, we suggest downloading the single file (2.9MB). To install the update:
1. Create a new directory, "C:\qc5000 1.32 update," on the drive of the QC-5000 system.
2. Copy "qc5k-132.exe" into the new directory.
3. Unzip the file.
4. Run "Setup.exe," and follow the on-screen instructions.
For QC-5000 systems without an internet connection, or when large capacity removable media are not available, you may download segmented files onto three high-density floppy disks. To begin, create a new directory, "C:\qc5000 1.32 update," and download each of the three .zip files into this directory.
Disk 1 (842K)
Disk 2 (1,350K)
Disk 3 (716K)
Once you have downloaded the three segments:
1. Unzip each segment.
2. Copy each unzipped file onto a separate floppy disk.
3. Create a new directory "C:\qc5000 1.32 update" on the hard drive of the QC-5000 system.
4. Copy the contents of each floppy disk into the new directory.
5. Run "Setup.exe," and follow the on-screen instructions.
Download the QC-5000 version 1.32 patch 1 (964K), posted 1.27.00.
If you are downloading the patch on the QC-5000 system, follow the installation instructions for the single file download. Otherwise, follow the instructions for segmented files.
Top of page